Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The Waiting Game...

I have been quite remiss in not posting; I apologize for this. I was settled down to post lots of pictures but the internet is not cooperating today due to the weather. Oh, the joys of satellite internet!! So this post will not be long, but I did want all of our followers to know that we are expecting our newest addition to the family any day now. The kids are excited and argue about how the baby will come out. Sean wanted to know if the doctor was going to open my heart and take the baby out and Aubrey promptly replied that the baby was going to "shoot" out. Of course all of this is terribly amusing to listen to, but thankfully they haven't asked for any details and are content to simply argue about it with each other! I know it is coming, but we will face every parenting challenge as it presents itself and just laugh in the mean time! Hope this finds you well and not stressing out about the holidays!! Much love from the Chandlers!

No comments: