Monday, March 23, 2009

We're still here



Nadya at the park



Sean at the park after he had his surgery in Nov



Aubrey on the tire swing


Yes, I know, it has been a while since I last posted, and I do apologize. We have had some computer troubles that we had to work through as well as being very busy lately. I think things are resolved now so hopefully our posts will be somewhat more regular! I will try to appease all of our adoring fans with a few pictures until I have a chance to offload my camera with the latest and greatest! (we went camping and the boys have been playing in the mud, so you can imagine how fun they are!)

1 comment:

The Alfords said...

Hey Deb!! Don't feel bad, I haven't posted in a while either. Sorry to hear about Aubrey, we have been praying for that little tike. He is so precious. All your children are. You are a "incredible mom" that is for sure. Well, we have spring break coming up we need to come visit. I will call first of course. We talked about taking kids camping, but the weather may not agree with us. If that doesn't happen, we will come out. Would love to see your place. Love ya sister!