Monday, October 6, 2008

This post is mostly just pictures. We have had a very busy, but fun month. The children are growing. Sean celebrated his 4th Birthday and now thinks he should get presents everyday! He went to the Boot store this weekend and got some new cowboy boots with his Birthday money. I will get some pictures of them soon. Seth was working in the back on one of the dirt piles and came across this snake, so he killed it with the tractor. This is the first, and I'm sure not the last, poisonous snake we have come across. To the best of my information, it is a juvenile water moccasin. Look at the double fangs!!






As you can tell Nadya just loves being outside and getting dirty. Look closely, she has a film of dust on her!

Sean making a silly face

Can't leave anyone out on the picture taking!

I will post more soon. I have several things I would like to post but it contains time sensitive info!

1 comment:

The Alfords said...

Deb...I just love your blog. Glad I know about it now. I just love the story about the folic tablets up the nose. I did that as a kid, but it was foam under the carpet. My mom ended up taking me to the doctor due to the odor. She would make me brush my teeth over and over and it never dawned on me (who was 2yrs.) to tell her I stuck something up my nose. Funny!! Your kids are precious with their curiosity and personalities. Arden looks like Nadia. They are going to be best friends. Well....thanks for the many laughs. Love ya!!