Thursday, January 17, 2008

Fish, fish, and more fish....

Here are the pictures I promised from the aquarium visit in Georgia plus a few others....



Sean and his sweet smile
This is what happens when your book on cd ends in the middle of the trip. Can you see my hand holding the camera as well as the windows in the car?
Fish everywhere!
Sean is my budding photographer; he took this picture.
Aubrey on Dino

Spider crabs
Beluga whale
This is my FAVORITE picture. I've forgotten the complete name of this creature, but I think it was a seedy Sea Dragon or something like that.


A glowing jellyfish
This is another of my favorites
Check out the whale shark. The largest fish in the ocean



One of my other favorites
The kids loved the jellyfish tank. Me too! Aubrey's profile.
Check out the jellys!




No comments: