Tuesday, November 13, 2007

When it rains it pours....



Well, it was certainly a true Monday yesterday! Seth woke up and found a wasp on the window seal and killed it, thinking one just snuck in somehow. Nope, we found them off and on in the house all day. We think they are in the chimney. Then, while I was washing clothes the toilet was bubbling when the washer would drain. When I went to cook lunch there was no gas and of course yesterday was a holiday! To top it off when I went to get my clothes out of the dryer they were wet, so I put them back on thinking I had just forgotten to turn them on-wrong-the dryer is broken so I had to go to my neighbors and dry my clothes. Other than that we had a great day. All I could do was laugh! Here are some recent pictures of the kids. Life is good here at Chandler's Rowe! Isn't God good!?


No comments: